pursuing adventures in lightheartedness - kids, dog, and chooks in tow...
and baking Brisbane's most coveted handmade Christmas cakes - Organic, Unrefined, Boozy, Delicious. www.bocadotcakes.com
Ever wanted to go on a detox retreat? Now's your chance
Rest. Relax. Rejuvenate.
Natural Instinct Healing is a retreat centre based in the beautiful Ubud, Bali. Founded by a dynamic team completely focused on supporting your journey towards better health. Their detox, health, fasting, cleansing and yoga retreats are individually tailored to meet your specific needs.
Pat and Kate Reardon are coming down under again to host an Australian Retreat from February 21st - March 2nd 2014.
One of the beautiful views from the Gymea Eco Retreat & Day Spa
Gymea Eco Retreat & Day Spa is dedicated to sustainability, health, and healing and situated at the base of Mt. Warning, it provides the perfect backdrop for your retreat. This secluded location and the level of experience and support that Natural Instinct Healing provide means you can be well, and on your way to creating positive and lasting changes in your life.
Click here to see what others have to say about the Australian Retreat.
Frogleap into a fresh new you
Happy fasters at the Australian Retreat in 2013
If you're feeling like your Festive season was a little too festive, here are five fabulous reasons you should try fasting…
1. It gives your body an opportunity to heal itself - by directing its energy usually used for activities such as digestion to other areas of the body that are in need.
2. The supplements, raw food and juices given at specific times during the fast are designed to cleanse the liver and thus your blood, which has a profound effect on the clarity of your mind.
3. Provides vast health benefits; fasting clears the skin and whitens your eyes, helps with weight loss, stress relief, balances the digestive system, increases vital energy and self awareness, and increases immune resistance.
4. A fasting detox retreat is a supportive and calm environment to be in while your body recuperates and recharges.
5. It will provide you with the necessary knowledge to change your life and your old unhealthy habits. You will walk away completely refreshed and will take with you the tools you need to maintain this level of clarity.
Spaces are limited so that they can give you complete support during your time with them, so consider giving your mind and body this wonderful opportunity to renew. Kate and Pat, from Natural Instinct Healing will be there to guide you through the entire 10 days, this retreat is like "hitting the restart button", not only for your health but across all aspects of your life.