A Brisbane enthusiast with a little bit of time on my hands to write about the great experiences I've had in this city.
Published November 28th 2014
Indulge in Brisbane's must eats for less than a tenner
Brisbane loves cheap and cheerful. We've put together a list of must eats in Brisbane all for under $10. From a tasty suburban kebab to banh mi, how many can you tick off this list?
20 Must Eats for under $10 - How many can you tick off the list?
1. The Three Little Piggies banh mi from Mrs Luu's made with 3 meats and house made mayo and pate - $7
2. A Jack Daniels BBQ pork rib pie from Piefection oozing with rich gravy - $6 3. The famous luxury belgian chocolate brownie bar from Dello Mano - $6 4. Melt in your mouth battered cod and chips from The Fishery - $9.90 5. A simple and meaty wurst in a roll with traditional sauerkraut from The German Sausage Hut $7.50 6. Made to order tempura prawn temaki roll from the sushi chefs at Oishii Sushi Bar - $5 7. Joceyln's Provisions' indulgent salted caramel tart - $6.90
8. A 1kg bucket of buffalo wings from Tippler's Tap - $10 9. Salted caramel macaron (try to not go back for a second) from Emily's Sweet Treats - $4 10. Delicous steamed Shanghai pork dumpling (Xiaolongbao) from Bamboo Basket - $7.90
11. Rosemary and sea salt flavoured chips to satisfy all chip cravings for from Grill'd $4.80
12. The Bun Mobile's pork bun served up from Brisbane's famous food truck - $8
13. Yummy grilled pork gyozas from Harajuku Gyoza - $8
14. Bowl of nourishing pho tai from Pho Sai Gon - $10
15. Hearty Japanese curry with crumbed chicken at your local Hanaichi - $7.50
16. A delicious suburban lamb and steak kebab from Sultans - $7.90
17. Good value prime rump steak with chips and salad on the lunch menu at The Pineapple Hotel - $10
18. Chinese BBQ Pork Bun (Cha siu bao) from the busy Landmark yum cha restaurant - $5.20
19. A classic margherita pizza at La Via - $10
20. The most comforting Comfort Burger from Just Poppy's - $5.90