1. Dancing: Be it clubbing, dancing in the dark, dancing with friends, dancing solo in the kitchen, dancing beneath the moonlit sky in a bush doof, or up close and personal with a loved one somewhere secluded and candle-lit; dancing is one of the most fun things you can do with your clothes on
2. Visiting Museums and Art Galleries: Can't beat this for a fun and inspirational way to spend your time fully clothed. Altermatively, stay on the streets and hunt for super cool graffiti!
4. Parks and Recreation: With such a huge variety of parks and recreation areas, from Walter's Point and Kings Park to Lesmurdie Falls, Whiteman Park and the start of the Bibbulmun track in the Perth Hills, take a stroll, breathe the air, meditate, jog, get back to nature and enjoy all of the varied open spaces Perth has to offer.
5. Skating: Skating is fun and healthy for people of all ages, and a brilliant way to see Perth. With it's huge selection of public pathways and skater-friendly sidewalks, there's no time like the present to get your skates on! Never skated before? Don't be nervous, go to your local skate rink or skate shop, I'm sure there is someone out there who can guide you in your skating endeavours. For a local Perth inline/quad/skateboard skating group and to meet like minded skater enthusiasts, try Perth Skate
6. Be Creative: paint, draw, play a musical instrument: Pick up a paintbrush, a pen, start drawing spirals. Pluck a guitar, tinkle the ivories, sing to your heart's content, or whistle with the birds, playing a musical instrument can help to keep your mind focused and your emotions in check. Enjoy!