Kids! … get ready for a festival of fun, excitement and adventure! The Moreton Kids Festival is coming back in 2019 for its third successive year to celebrate the wide-eyed astonishment and enthusiasm of the young, with a full programme of family-friendly entertainment! No matter what your child's passion is, the Moreton Kids Festival is sure to deliver with thrills and spills of non-stop fun.
Moreton Kids Festival will be found at Pine Rivers Park in Strathpine and will be showcasing live stage shows, FREE amusement rides, craft activities, workshops, food trucks, markets and so much more!
Bring a picnic blanket and settle down on the lawn
Bring a picnic blanket, find a spot of lawn and settle in for a full day of fabulous family friendly entertainment on the Main Stage at the Moreton Kids Festival. The Strathpine Centre Main Stage's massive day of live entertainment will feature not just one but TWO hit kids' shows:
This year the Moreton Kids Festival will have five interactive zones for kids, to explore:
1. QUEST ACTIVE KIDS - All activities from 9.00am to 4.00pm Whether your kids love to jump, bounce, kick, dodge, throw or run, Active Kids will engage the little ones in a series of fun outdoor activities, designed to get them moving! Key co-ordination and motor skills are developed at an early age and Active Kids is the perfect zone for kids to learn the benefits of an active, energetic life.
2. SESAME LANE CREATIVE KIDS - All activities from 9.00am to 4.00pm With hands-on arts and crafts activities, face painting and fantastical fun art installations, the young budding artist will never want to leave Creative Kids! Sesame Lane Creative Kids is promising to have the whole family elbow deep in inspiration!
3. USC GREEN KIDS - All activities from 9.00am to 4.00pm
For children who are especially environmentally conscious, USC Green Kids is the 'go to' zone. In this zone, children will learn about recycling; be able to engage in sustainable activities and workshops and learn a love of gardening with fun gardening games and activities.
4. BRISBANE KIDS FUN KIDS - All rides and activities from 9.00am to 4.00pm The Fun Kids land is exactly that … FUN! From inflatables to spinning tea cups, Fun Kids is the place to go for big and little kids - fun and laughter guaranteed! Best of all? The Brisbane Kids Fun Kids Amusement rides are FREE ALL DAY!
5. INNOVATIVE KIDS - All activities from 9.00am to 4.00pm Innovative Kids is especially for those little ones who love to think outside the box. An interactive zone will be set up so that kids can explore augmented reality, robotics, virtual reality, puzzles and all other 'stuff' especially designed to get those mini-minds totally amazed.
In addition to the five interactive zones, the Moreton Kids Festival will host a huge day of interactive entertainment for all ages on the Little Groovers Stage. With dance classes, science demonstrations, circus workshops and so much more, there will be something for every child to 'groove' to.