Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Bali > Comments > Monsieur Spoon Artisan French Bakery Cafe
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
mfnfyy
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Hi Elaine,
My love affair with Indonesia started over 20 years ago when I learnt Bahasa at school and University. Nowadays, my brother lives in Lovina, and I was there on holiday 2 weeks ago to see him and to experience his new life. I have a couple of skills- writing and photography- to try to be able to fund regular trips, and also spent some time setting up contacts to run a couple of my Healing courses there (Oct next year, in Ubud, Lovina and Bedugul). I am trying to 'live more globally' to get the best of what the world has to offer, and extend my own business so that family connections remain strong. I hope to be able to visit and do work over there every six months- or at least annually. Who knows- but that's the plan. The other areas of interest are Paris (perfume and natural therapies) and Buenos Aires (Tango) - so we'll just have to see what happens! Thank you for your curiousity! It is a gift that drives the world! :)
by Donna Sue Robson (score: 2|181) 2474 days ago
by Elaine (score: 3), 2474 days ago
Sounds like a wonderfully exciting lifestyle to me, I'm loving your articles. I've never been to Indonesia, my husband has and he's a bit reticent to return - with all the political unrest etc.