Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Adelaide > Comments > Marion Bay Holiday Villas
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
evzzgm
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
I got a voucher on cudo for a week stay in 2012 heavily reduced price to stay at the Marion Villas. It was the most disgusting villa ever. It may have been a fabulous place to stay in its hey day, but we stayed in a pet friendly villa with our small family dog.The carpets were filfthy and stained from urine and we used a bottle of bleach entering the shower as the grout was black from mould! Very disapointed and told them in the feedback as they were wanting to sell the villas as a flyer had been placed on the kitchen table.Goodluck, the villa we stayed in needed major renovating!
by hatta (score: 0|4) 3639 days ago
by Erin Jade (score: 1), 3639 days ago
Oh Hatta i am saddened this was your experience as it was definitely not mine. I found everything to be very clean and tidy. There were no dogs when we stayed there but it was an option. My dogs are large and because we wanted to to visit national parks decided not to take them. Maybe after your feedback they took it on board and picked up their game? I travelled there in may 2013
by Erin Jade (score: 1), 3639 days ago
Oh Hatta i am saddened this was your experience as it was definitely not mine. I found everything to be very clean and tidy. There were no dogs when we stayed there but it was an option. My dogs are large and because we wanted to to visit national parks decided not to take them. Maybe after your feedback they took it on board and picked up their game? I travelled there in may 2013