2 teaspoons of butter 1 small baby cos lettuce – washed and cut into strips 8 x cherry tomatoes - cut into halves lebanese cucumber – sliced
50 gram of danish feta – crumbed
1. Prepare the salad by arranging lettuce strips, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber and crumbed feta on a plate.
2. Place the butter into a fry pan and melt over a medium heat.
3.When the butter is melted, add grated ginger and cook for 1- 2minuntes or until a little brown.
4. Add the mandarin juice and stir into the ginger and butter.
5. Place fish fillet (one piece at a time depending on the size of your fillets) into the fry pan and cook for approximately 2-4 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness of your fillets). Look for the texture to change in the fish from translucent to white.
6. Place the cooked fish on top of your salad and eat immediately.
Naturally flavouring your food is not only good for you but it supports the local fruit & vege growers!
Normally mandarins are in season throughout winter time, but you can still purchase them in your local fruit shop right now. Why not try this delicious, easy to cook healthy recipe that is light on the stomach and great on the taste buds? Natural foods are a healthier alternative to marinade sauces, enjoy!