Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Sydney > Comments > Macquarie University Sports and Aquatic Centre
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
wxhhhu
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Definitely not satisfied with their services. Made a booking a couple of days ago to use their badminton facilities from 5.30-6.30pm this arvo. It cost me $22.00 for which they wanted me to pay in advance (no issues). Called up in advance to find out if they've got rackets and shuttlecocks available. They told me that I'd have to spend an extra $10.00 on top to hire rackets for 2 people and that I'd have to buy shuttlecocks, but oh wait! They don't have any available for purchase. I told them hey! I'm driving 45 mins to get there and you better guarantee that you've got shuttlecocks available, else what am I going to do, look up and wait on the court? LOL. Next they tell me that I'm booked in from 6.00-7.00pm instead of from 5.30-6.30pm, which is ridiculous considering I had work commitments after this time. Basically, they've changed my booking without even letting me know in advance. I definitely won't be using their facilities again. Highly disappointed.
by info (score: 0|2) 3910 days ago