If you think that it's impossible to find an exciting tourist park that children will enjoy for less than twenty dollars per person, you haven't seen Macadamia Castle.
Macadamia Castle (1699 Pacific Highway, Knockrow) is an activities destination located in the Northern Rivers district of New South Wales. The park provides a range of family friendly activities, such as:
* An animal park with hundreds of farm yard animals, birds and reptiles,
* An 18 hole themed mini golf course,
* A train that takes children around the park,
* A children's playground built in and around a tree,
* A daily schedule of activities including animal feeding, talks and petting,
* A fine foods boutique selling locally grown and made products and
* Cafe Macca serving up meals and treats for adults and children.
Visitors may enter Macadamia Castle and acces the barbeque areas and playground for free. Animal park admission, which includes all activities except for the train ride, starts at $7.95. The train ride is two dollars per person per ride.