Lydia C. Lee is still trying to work out what to do with her one wild and precious life. She currently is a haphazard blogger. Read more at holidazeandhellidaze.blogspot.com.au or www.pandoraandmax.blogspot.com
Published August 21st 2012
1. Coffee and Cakes. No need to explain but a great spot for a coffee and sweet treat or to pick up a special dessert for a dinner party or celebration. There's a great selection but you need to get in quick if you want a cannoli, as you can see, they go fast!
2. Functioning Deli - wide variety of small goods and cheese to take home, or have there in a sandwich for lunch.
3. Pizza - grab a slice, Italian style for lunch. I love the salami and artichoke pizza!
4. Bread - freshly made sourdough and Italian breads. Sensational!
5. Osso Buco Pie. This is my absolute MUST. Grab a family pie to take home for a very easy dinner. There are also chicken pies and quiches but the Osso Buco pie is so delicious, I heartily recommend it. (This is our dinner in it's stylish take home box)
On top of all this, there is indoor and outdoor seating, so it's not only a one stop shop for breakfast, lunch and take home dinner but an enjoyable place to stop awhile. (I'm writing this at my table in the sun, waiting for my pizza to arrive - Mmmmm!)