I am a freelance writer living in Manly. I enjoy writing reviews for Weekend Notes.
I enjoy the outdoors and anything to do with the water. My interests are travel, Live Theatre,The Ballet and Restaurants that serve delicious innovative food.
Little Manly Beach Kiosk is a hidden gem that locals love.Tucked away on the grassy area that overlooks Little Manly Beach in Stuart St .During the summer months when daylight saving begins they open for dinner and have spectacular water views.
On a Friday evening I dined at Little Manly Kiosk with a friend that was visiting from Canberra. It was a lovely balmy night. The atmosphere was casual and people were still swimming and having picnics in surrounding parkland. We choose an entree of grilled Haloumi, which was delicious and served with salad. The salad was crisp and fresh and the price of this dish was reasonably priced at around $16.
= Haloumi served with a crisp salad title="Entree Little Manly Kiosk
Little Manly Kiosk is open for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week.The menu changes from a more casual one for breakfast and lunch to a more sophisticated dinner menu in the evening. This great establishment does not advertise and relies mainly on word of mouth from the locals who frequent it often.
The management does a great job of organising the evening meal. They have a small kitchen space to work in so everything is mostly brought in on the day and prepared in a timely manner for dinner. My friend chose for her main the salmon as it had been brought in fresh that day from the markets.
Salmon lightly seared on avocado puree and roasted kipper potatoes.
The dinner menu is varied to all tastes and dishes are reasonably priced. As the sun goes down you can enjoy the spectacular view in the twilight. It has such a laid back relaxed feel, a great place to sit back and forget the day's problems.The atmosphere is friendly and the service great.This is a must for casual dining.
There are so many reasons to go to this restaurant; tick the boxes for yourself.
1. If you are a Mum or Dad you can enjoy a meal and still keep an eye on your children while they swim or play.
2. There is also a children's playground in the park.
3. There is free parking a 5 min walk.
4. There is wheelchair access.
5. You can enjoy a swim and there are change rooms on site.
6. You can meet friends for coffee and a chat in the mornings or afternoon.
7. The water views are stunning.
8. There are lovely walks in nearby parkland.
9. There are facilities for boating activities,a large boat ramp and easy mooring is available.