1) First things first: create an email address to use exclusively for couponing. You will soon learn that you will need to sign up for particular websites in order to get specific coupons. To do so, simply open an email account that you will ONLY use for couponing. This will make sure that your regular email account doesn't get clogged up and spammed with the offers and coupons you requested.
2) Now it's time to print your coupons. But before you do, why not check out one of my favorite sites, Just Freebies, for a large selection of printable coupons. Keep in mind; you only get two prints per coupon selected. But, don't worry! The website resets the coupons every month, so check back often.
HERE'S A PRO TIP: To save the colour ink in your printer, change your printer setting to print in black and white. Since color ink is more expensive than black, you'll probably want to print coupons in black and white.
3) Here's how to print coupons: 1. Select the coupon and select the coupon link. 2. Click on the red "Print Coupon" button, located in the upper right-hand corner.
To print the second (and final) copy, or another coupon from a different website, simply return to the page the coupon is located on and click the link. For your convenience, these coupons come "pre-clipped."
4) Select your favourite coupon deals and make a list. You can browse through the MySaving.com's daily deals on their site or their Facebook page. When you see something interesting, write it down. After creating your list, decide on what you plan on shopping for and select your deals.
5) Now, either print or cut out your coupons, depending on where you acquired them from. Since we always tell you where to find the best coupon deals, you won't have to waste any time hunting around for coupons.
6) Finally, it's time to shop and save! Take your list and coupons with you when you go out shopping. The next step is: save some money, honey!