I love travelling, discovering hidden gems & food. Experience the journey on Instragram! @gypsy_compass.
Owner of www.justplattersbyrose.com.au do check it out for grazing platters and more :)
A free festival celebrating community life
The Knox Festival will be back this February and it will be jam-packed with festivities and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy.
The FREE festival will be held at Wally Tew Reserve, Ferntree Gully and with a stellar line-up of performances, kids hub, food court treats, thrill rides, art & craft, market stalls, and more, you will be silly to miss this event!
* 'Ocean Mysteries': This event will feature a sandpit that will be home to colourful sea creatures and mysterious characters.
* Community Stage: The stage will showcase a spectacular program featuring local multicultural performances, big bands, dance troupes, shows, and more.
* The Sustainability Hub: This Hub will be presenting for the first time, and will feature a series of educational and creative workshops, including child-friendly workshops on sustainability topics as well as current trends.
* Kids Stage: The Kids Stage will feature some of the youngest Knox talents who will be showcasing dance, vocal, and musical performances.
* Amusement & Carnival Rides: There will be both ticketed rides and special wristband ticket for unlimited rides. Children wristbands: $30pp & Teen & Adult wristbands: $50pp. For all other information regarding ride tickets and wristbands see website.
* Chill Out Hub: If you need some quiet time, this Hub will be the perfect spot for a creative, calm comfort away from the busy crowds.