I am a mum of 2 young children, passionate about Creating Healthy Homes by using toxic free products.
Published August 20th 2014
I recently visited the Kingsway Regional Playground with my two children aged three and five and some friends. We all absolutely loved it. Whenever we go on a bush walk my three year old boy creeps around excitedly saying, "This is dinosaur land." When he saw this park he jumped about excitedly saying. "It's my dream come true!"
1. Nature play park with bark chips, logs, native plants and natural shade.
2. Dinosaur footprint trail leading up the path to sand where "dinosaur bones" are buried.
5. Long stepping stones course made out of round logs .
6. Slide on a soft surface bumpy mountain. It didn't look that exciting to me, but was very popular with the kids.
7. Amazing huge hammock swing that swings and spins in every direction. Beware however as it has a very wide range and can catch you unawares if you're not paying attention. I saw one toddler get hit by it, luckily it wasn't going too high at the time. My five year old loved this swing, and it was popular with older kids too.