With over 90+ rides and attractions and over 14,000 square meters of indoor fun at the Claremont Showground Pavilions, the Kids Funfest is back BIGGER and BETTER than ever before!
MORE Rides, MORE space, MORE Value and with LONGER session times than any other kid's event on offer these school holidays, you can be sure to keep your family smiling despite the winter weather blues.
At one low entry fee, your family will enter a world of unlimited fun and entertainment for all ages, where all carnival rides, amusements, entertainment, and attractions are FREE (not including food/drinks, showbags and prize-winning games).
This is one event not to be missed so get in quick as tickets are limited for each session to ensure minimal hassle and MAXIMUM FUN! Learn more about this great event below.
Prepare to be blown away by 9 extraordinary zones of ultimate fun! Highlights include: unlimited access to 9 zones of Perth's favourite rides and attractions for kids and parents, live stage shows, exhibitions and roving entertainment, complimentary popcorn for kids in the Entertainment zone, facepainting, balloon artist, bouncy castles in every shape and size, FREE Popcorn for the kids and FREE photos in the Kombi van photo booth, a 'Hoyts' parents and family retreat and guest appearances including players from the Perth Wildcats.
New this year is a high ropes course for the daredevils - the first of its kind in Australia! This 4 m high ropes course will challenge adventurers to climb the 'V net', balance over the Wonky Bridge', cross the 'Swinging logs", go through the 'Monkey ropes' climbing across the 'Spider Webs Net' and zipline the 'Leap of faith' before returning back to the ground down the second 'V net'! All this while the participants are safely secured via a harness line that follows the course.
Other attractions include WA's BIGGEST inflatable obstacle course (60-metres long) featuring slides, climbing walls and obstacle pop-ups; carnival rides including bumper cars; Dragon Wagon rollercoaster; Traffic Jam; Rockin' Tug thrill boat; Cup & Saucer and a mini twister.
Kids' Funfest promises endless fun and excitement this school holidays for kids, and kids at heart, all for one low entry price. BUY TICKETS NOW
This year we've included a Hoyts Parents and Family retreat. Mum's and Dads can park the prams in the Pram parking location, enjoy a complimentary tea and coffee on us and relax on the leather lounge lounges while the kids can watch movie trailers or play with giant games right in front of you. There is also a Kombi van photo booth where you can get FREE photos with your family to remember the day.
1. Each unique ride zone is fully enclosed within one of 6 HUGE indoor pavilions, so the event will go ahead rain, hail or shine!
2. One all-inclusive entry fee - All of the 90 rides and attractions plus all live shows and stage performances are included within the one low entry fee!
3. Limited tickets are sold to each session so there will be no overcrowding and minimal queues/wait times, so that ensures you'll get everything done within your four hour session!
4. We're close to public transport - Trains will stop at Showgrounds Train Station over the weekend of Kids Funfest so that you can be dropped right to the front door!
5.All day parking is available at the Showgrounds - a fee of $5 is payable to the Royal Agricultural Society upon entry.
6. FREE POPCORN with every child entry ticket - don't forget to visit the Entertainment Zone to pick up your free popcorn and enjoy live stage shows and interactive performances.
7. FREE FAMILY PHOTOS in the Kombi Van Photobooth - pick out your best props and get ready to say CHEESE!
8. Secure pram parking is available for a gold coin donation.
9. Relax in the HOYTS Parents & Family Retreat - an exclusive getaway from the hustle and bustle of downstairs. Adults can help themselves to complimentary tea and coffee and view the latest movie trailers on the big screen while the kids are entertained in the adjoining quiet games zone.
10. Keep an eye on the website for the the release of the performance schedule - the Kids Funfest Main Stage will feature non-stop entertainment throughout each session, including interactive performances from Cher, Blues Brothers & ABBA tribute acts, Superhero showcases, circus acts and more!
Kids' Funfest promises endless fun and excitement this school holidays for kids, and kids at heart, all for one low entry price. This festival is run by Neat Ideas Events Pty Ltd in partnership with Monsterball Amusements and Hire
When: Saturday 9 July & Sunday 10 July
Where: Claremont Showgrounds Indoor Pavilions
Session Times: Two daily, four-hour sessions – 9am to 1pm or 2pm to 6pm
Cost: $23.50 for children 3-17years | $17.50 for Adults and Free for Kids 2 and under
Only limited tickets available each session to avoid queues. Entry fee includes everything except food/drink, show bags and prize-winning games.
Tickets: On sale now online at kidsfunfest.com.au
And as seen on Today Perth News by Lisa Fernandez