I am a travel writer and photographer with a passion for the great outdoors and food!
I love travelling and discovering hidden gems... experience the journey on Instragram! @gypsy_compass
Published July 27th 2016
The kids will love this list of fun and exciting kid spots
Sydney is a playground filled with delights for both children and adults alike, and there is a world of wonder filled with activities and attractions that everyone will enjoy.
The list below includes some of the best Kid Spots in Sydney:
1. Manly Beach
Home to one of Australia's iconic beaches, there is always something fun and exciting happening at Manly with ferry rides, the Manly Aquarium where the little ones can find Nemo and enjoy hands-on interactive activities, Manly beach which offers playgrounds and an ocean swimming pool. The beach is patrolled making it safe for the kids to enjoy splashing in the waters, there are also many heritage walks and plenty more fun and exciting attractions as well as activities for the whole family to enjoy. Click here for website.
2. Luna Park This is one of the most perfect spots for the kids with so much to do, see and experience... there is certainly no shortage of fun! This amusement park includes rides for the entire family, breathtaking views of the harbour, rich history and many carnival games to enjoy. Click here for website.
4. Wet 'n' Wild Sydney Located in Prospect, less than an hour from Sydney CBD, this attraction is a must for the kids. It is home to many rides and attractions for kids and of course adults too. There is also a wave pool aimed to create a beach feel with high waves, making it a safe way to experience the "beach". Click here for website.
5. Sydney Aquarium Home to 2 out of 5 dugongs on display in the world, there is plenty to see, do and experience. And without doubt this is one of the perfect kid spots with no shortage of fun including themed exhibits, hands-on interactive activities, talks/feed shows, activities including snorkelling, feeding sharks and plenty more. Click here for my article and click here for website.
6. Kids in the Park Every school holidays Sydney Olympic Park hosts a range of free and ticketed child-friendly activities ranging from outdoor, creative, sports, adventures and more with workshops, activities, games, educational activities and much more. Click here for website.
7. Calmsley Hill Farm (Formally known as Fairfield City Farm)
The kids will love it here with so many things to do, see and experience. It is no wonder this attraction made it to the list, this family-friendly city farm includes daily shows, interactive entertainment, picnic areas with free BBQ facilities, tractor rides, animal feedings, talks shows and more. Click here for website.