Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Adelaide > Comments > Jonny's Popcorn Delights
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
mwcwdh
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Some of the range of Jonny's Popcorn Delights can be found in Foodland stores (at least the ones nr me, anyway). Sweet n' Salty is our fave, but we have tried the Chilli from their van (this is a savoury chilli, rather than a sweet chilli) and the chocolate chip which is actually really yum. I'm not a fan of chocolate chip, but the chocolate is a good quality, obviously, and it's kind of flaked into the popcorn. Anyway, it's a surprising delight. Stick with the Sweet n' Salty one though, personally, as this particular flavour is now hard to get. There's 'Cobbs' from Victoria, which I think, is also organic and also Foodland stock it, as well as 'Boost Bars'. Coles used to have one, but don't find it anymore. Jonny's is good when it's on special at Foodland stores, but although it's actually dearer from their van, they tell me it's FRESHER too. Oh and by the way: Jonny"s the lady of the partnership!!!! Good stuff. Great snack for anytime. Guilt free too. We have at least one bag in our house most of the time, but especially if we're planning a trip to the movies. it's better than what they sell at the kiosk!
by curiouser&curiouser (score: 2|526) 3888 days ago