I Love To Op Shop, a blog dedicated to sharing news, blogs, announcements, reviews, and advice about op shops in Australia, commences their first online Op Shop Christmas Market on 30th November, taking place on their Facebook page.
I Love to Op Shop put a call out for Op Shops, charities and good causes, to email pictures and information on items they are willing to sell for the online market:
The rules of items for sale during the week long market:
* Information to be included about the op shop, charity or cause including links to websites or Facebook pages if any.
* A good description including measurements, condition etc of each 5 items.
* The price wanted including postage costs and if pick up is also available.
* Details on how payment options e.g Paypal or bank deposit, I don't need details.
* No items are to exceed $30.
* All items must be preowned, no new items.
* All items must be in great condition.
Items will be offered for sale from Friday 30th November 8pm Melbourne time for one week.
The first person to comment sold after this wins the item, they then get in touch with I Love to Op Shop via their Facebook page or email and they'll put them in touch with the seller for details on how to pay.
Here are a few items which will be for up for grabs: