This year, Heart Week will be held from Sunday the 29th of April to Saturday the 5th of May 2018. It is run by the Heart Foundation and focuses on the importance of physical activity in reducing the risk of heart disease. You can get involved by joining one of the walks in various locations throughout South Australia.
1. Sunday 29 April at 9am at Cobbler Creek Recreation Park in Golden Grove. Choose from either a 30-minute or 90-minute walk.
2. Monday 30 April at 10am at Market Square in Old Noarlunga.
3. Monday 30 April at 10am in Renmark. Meet at the tourist office.
4. Wednesday 2 May at 9am in Parafield Gardens.
5. Saturday 5 May at 9am at Botanic Park in Adelaide. Meet near the Botanic Gardens gate on Plane Tree Drive. Choose from either a 5km or 7km walk.