An accomplished, well travelled writer and reviewer, Michele resides in Brisbane. Witty and highly articulate, her rivetting reviews show life through the eyes of a highly Gifted Adult viewing a world where she has an IQ in the top 1% of that world.
Published April 29th 2012
'Rock my soul in the busom of Abraham, oh rock my soul'
1. It's free. There's no cover charge or entry fee to attend. They have a collection at some point where a wooden plate is passed around. Drop a coin in the offering plate or just pretend to.
2. You get to dress up in your Sunday best, assuming you have some. Dress modestly, not provocatively. Experiment with different styles and looks. Something subtle but eye catching. Never blend in at church. Don't forget to wear a hat and gloves and stockings and sensible shoes.
3. It really looks like you do have heaps of close friends sitting there amongst rows of people, although most are retired.
4. It looks really good on a job resume if you attend a church. It suggests honesty and commitment and you can get some good referees. It's also good to suddenly start going if you are facing court and possible imprisonment. Get a good character reference to challenge all the bad ones you have.
5. Ceremonies. They are listed in the church newsletter. Even if you don't know the people involved, they're always so nice to dress up for and attend and you may meet someone.
6. Find love. There's always, genuine, single girls and guys there with manners and morals.
7. Celibacy. Give a new lifestyle a chance. You won't get used and you won't be sinning and you won't get pregnant or catch anything that has only one explanation.
8. Counselling is available at no cost. For no charge deal with all your rejection or co dependency issues and get help facing and overcoming deviant fetishes.
9. There's usually a free band to catch with one genre.
10 Forgiven for a lifetime walking the wild side, Heaven really sounds like the place you want to be when you're gone.
'Swing low, sweet chariot coming for to carry me home'
mmmmm who goes to church in 'hat, gloves, sensible shoes' these days? Only those who DON'T want to blend in, and definitely want to be noticed.
I love going to Church, meet with like minded people, share in worshipping God - definitely worth a try