3 tbsp caster sugar 2 tsp white vinegar 1 tsp cream of tartar 3 tbsp vanilla extract 4 egg whites
sliced fresh kiwi banana strawberries
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees. Line a baking tray.
2. Beat egg whites until fluffy to make the meringue bases.
3. Mix the caster sugar, white vinegar, cream of tartar, vanilla extract and cornflour. Continue to beat until it forms together.
4. Spoon onto the baking paper of the cake pan.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 150 degrees and bake for a remaining of 55 minutes.
6. Cool for 10 minutes. Spread on the whipped cream and fruit toppings.