When: 28 November 2014- 25 December 2014: 9pm-11pm
Where: Melbourne Town Hall, Swanston St, Melbourne Details: By night Melbourne Town Hall turns into a dramatic facade of a spellbinding light show with a festive flavour.
2. Official Christmas Tree Lighting in Melbourne When: 28 November 2014: from 7:30pm Where: City Square, Melbourne Details: An evening filled with family entertainment including a free concert, Santa visit and at dusk the city's Christmas tree lights will turn on...
3. Frankston's Christmas Festival of Lights When: 29 November 2014: 5pm-10pm Where: Daveys St, Frankston, Melbourne
Details: The largest Christmas festival in the state! Join Santa, Mrs Claus and Host Brodie Harper for an evening of magical lights...
4. Beaconsfield Christmas Lights
When: 1- 25 December 2014: from nightfall.
Where: Brookvale Close, Beaconsfield
Details: Bring the family and wander through the boulevard of lights of this festive season...
5. The Langham Melbourne Lightshow
When: 1- 25 December 2014:
Where: The Langham, 1 Southgate Ave, Southbank
Details: This amazing lightshow has been created to share the magic of Christmas with kids and adults...
6. Christmas Lights in Victoria
When: 17 November 2014 – 31 December 2014: from sunset
Details: Historically, Melbourne puts on some of the best Christmas Lights year after year. Click here for the residential streets that have confirmed a display this year. Click here for addresses