On a quest to find exciting places to visit and things to do for children. Exploring in the City of Logan, Ipswich, Gold Coast and Scenic Rim areas. Visit my page: www.goduckling.com.au
Published April 4th 2020
Are your children getting frustrated with "staying at home?"
Keep children active, engaged and content by accessing free and interactive online fun.
Story Time, Music and Movement
1. Making Rainbows Brisbane: regularly posts music and movement videos suitable for children 0-5 years. The "Making Rainbows at Home" collection features sing-a-longs with actions, games, instruments and props (eg: ribbons, scarves, toys). Viewers are encouraged to send in photographs and video snippets of their children participating - these may be shared within their page.
2. Sing and dance with First 5 Forever! The Family and Community Place hosts online playgroup sessions. Presenters Robyn and Cathy encourage children to play along as they sing nursery rhymes with actions.
3. Itty Bitty Stars provides free bedtime relaxation sessions for families. These incorporate songs, stories and meditation. Live streams are aired at 6pm Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
These were originally live-streamed, but are now pre-recorded due to poor internet connection. To foster interaction, families can request "shout outs" to their children, along with a special message (birthdays, lost a tooth, slept all night etc). Visit their page for details.
9. Rugby Bricks regularly posts exercise and skill development videos for children and adults. These activities require only minimal space and a ball (some may require the assistance of another person). Viewers are encouraged to send in their own photographs and videos.
Free Trial - Subscription Service
10. Pampered Princess has recently changed its services to include virtual parties and activities. Daily events include yoga, Zumba, craft, dance parties, music, reflexology and even bonus dog training classes.
Fun for the whole family and suitable for all skill levels. Sign up for your free pass.