Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Everywhere > Comments > Fifty Shades of Grey - Book Review
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
xerqxz
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
I am finishing up and the second book. However, I find intrigue in this novel set because of the indepth of the whole outlook, the book, the characters, the story etc. The characters are well defined as well as the story. Altogether it makes the reader feel complete when they read them, especially one book right after the first book. I find that it is not only eye opening but it is informative. Many people do focus on the erotic parts more so than the rest of what is involved. As far as adult content, society today would have you believe that it is wrong to teach a child about sex and everything pertaining to sex. However, I do not share the world view of that in the slightest. Because not more than 50 years ago girls were being married at the age of 12 and 13 yrs of age. Though much different today. Girls are getting pregnant outside of wedlock as early as 9 and 10 years old. So, I chose a long time ago to teach my children appropriately about all aspects of sex, relationships and everything in between. Thus, the reason I am fine with my daughter reading the book if she wants too. I choose to teach my children rather them finding out through friends, or a situation that they may not understand how to control or walk away from. My daughter is a mature young lady and I trust in her judgement of books that she reads. I find when we are completely open to our children in all light then they will come talk to us about those moments that every parent doesn't want to hear about. It really is my top favorite trilogy of all time. I must say the book is splendid and I would recommend it to everyone that I know. It is absolutely and genuinely penned and a masterpiece of all times. I have enjoyed book 2 and it will be finished over the next few days, then on to book 3. I strongly suggest if you haven't read it, to READ THIS BOOK!!!(Giggling, because it will change your aspect in your own life, relationship and give you a better view point)!!! Thanks for commenting!!!
by Bobbie Harlow (score: 1|34) 3954 days ago