Although this is not a general market (it is a garden festival), many of us know many people who just love their plants. You will be able to buy not only the plants but similar items, and pot plants to go with them.
There will be a special menu which will be on offer from the Club while the licensed bar will be open for service of drinks!
4. THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS WHERE - Wanneroo Botanic Gardens, 25 Drovers Place, Wanneroo WHEN - 22nd November 2019 to 12th January 2020 TIME - From 5 pm COST - $5 MORE INFORMATION - The Magic of Christmas
There's no place like The Wanneroo Botanic Gardens! Spend some of your Christmas season with friends and family here. Experience the park's second annual Christmas light display, play mini-golf, or eat at the onsite restaurant Leapfrogs. There is so much to do there, including a 7m high Christmas tree.
5. PORT KENNEDY CHRISTMAS MARKET WHERE - Warnbro Sound Avenue, Port Kennnedy WHEN - 22nd November TIME - 5 pm to 8 pm MORE INFORMATION - Port Kennedy Christmas Market
At this festival, you can start your season and buy your gifts at Veteran's Memorial Park. You will be able to look through the market stalls, have live entertainment, munch on good food, get great presents, have free children's activities, and even meet the Christmas Elf!
6. MINDARIE FESTIVAL WHERE - The Marine, 33 Ocean Bridge, Mindarie WHEN - 24th November TIME - Midday to 5 pm COST - Free MORE INFORMATION - Mindarie Festival
The Marina Mindarie will have their 23rd annual Mindarie Festival this year. It will be a celebration of the local community and have a range of stalls, entertainment and some activities to keep the whole family entertained.
7. ROTARY JACARANDA FESTIVAL WHERE - Ardross Street, Applecross WHEN - 23rd November TIME - 9.30 am to 3.30 pm COST - Free MORE INFORMATION - Rotary Jacaranda Festival
This is a festival that will return again this year and they will have about 140 plus stalls there! They will also have an array of food delights and a unique line-up of entertainment. This is going to be an unmissable day out and will be a beaut place to go and start your shopping for the festive season and beyond.
8. CHRISTMAS IN THE PARK WHERE - 1 Minilya Parkway, Greenfields WHEN - 30th November TIME - 4 pm to 8 pm COST - Free MORE INFORMATION - Christmas in the Park
This event, brought to you by Christmas in the Park, will be a brilliant one for more presents and gifts for your friends and family.
9. YANCHEP CHRISTMAS MARKET WHERE - Yanchep Central Shopping Centre, 1 & 2 Peony Boulevard, Yanchep WHEN - 19th December for 3 days TIME - 10 am to 5 pm COST - Free MORE INFORMATION - Yanchep Christmas Market
Yanchep is a suburb that is not far from Perth itself. They will be having a Christmas Market over three consecutive days this year and there will be heaps of candles and similar there!
Come and see this market, get some presents and gifts for yourself.