2. BULLARA STATION STAY - CORAL COAST There are more than 1600 cattle and heaps of local wildlife on this property close to Ningaloo Reef. It is open from Easter to October, which includes the spectacular wildflower season. Accommodation is in a Lodge which has six rooms, or in two three-bed cottages.
6. SUNFLOWERS ANIMAL AND FARMSTAYS - MARGARET RIVER
This is a 315-acre cattle farm just out of Margaret River and is a very "hands-on" one for children. With over 350 animals you can feed and interact with, you can bottle feed some of the animals in the animal nursery. You can find out more at the Sunflowers website.
7. FERGUSON FARMSTAY - BUNBURY
Here you can have "Farm activities" which last about 1¼ hours and this includes feeding animals (goats, ponies, pigs, chickens, ducks, a kangaroo and rabbits), a pony ride for children and a tractor ride to the back of the property to feed the bigger cows.
9. PUMP HILLS FARM COTTAGES - PEMBERTON
The fully self-contained cottages sleep from 4 to 9 people and are built with rammed earth and mudbrick. Each day they have their famous hayride and help feed the horse, cows, donkeys, sheep, goats, ducks and chickens.
10. AVOCA FARM CHALET & COTTAGE - ALBANY
This is a 300-acre working cattle farm between Albany and Denmark. Here you'll find Clyde the horse, three alpacas, guinea pigs, hens and often pet calves. Visit the enclosures to feed and handle the guinea pigs or collect freshly laid hens' eggs.
14. SPRINGHILLS FARM STAY - QUINDANNING
This is a working cattle, sheep and grain farm located 2 hours SE of Perth. The landscape is characterised by rolling hills, historic Jarrah trees, and here you can help feed all the animals, muster sheep, collect eggs and more!
18. LAVENDALE FARM STAY - YORK
Here you can help with animal feeding each night. You will meet all of the animals and hand feed some. At various times there are baby lambs, goats and calves, but not necessarily all year round.