4. Cucumber 5. Mixed salad leaves 6. Salt and pepper to taste 7. Steamed asparagus
8. Balsamic dressing (or anything you desire)
Method 1. Cut and rinse your asparagus and transfer to a microwave safe bowl. Steam them for 1 - 1.5 minutes, using a little bit of olive oil and salt and pepper. Once they're cooked leave them in the fridge to cool down.
2. Wash your salad, and transfer to a salad bowl.
2. Cut up your chicken breast and add to your salad.
3. Cut up the cherry tomatoes, and thinly slice your mushrooms. If you want to add feta or cucumbers (or any other of your salad favourites) then do so now.
4. Mix everything together, and season according to taste. Once it's all mixed place your asparagus around the bowl. There you have it, short, sweet and simple. Enjoy.