I have been with my husband for almost 6 years, married 3 years. For those who have been in the same relationship for some time may wake up one day and forget how you and your partner fell in love.
If you forget how you enjoy looking at your partner, if you forget those little stories that make you laugh together, if you forget how you use to hold each other's hand, etc. Don't panic. This is completely normal but this does not mean that it is good either.
If you agree that this is true and happening to you right now and you do not feel good about it and would really like to bring back the love. Remember that there should not be a wall between the two of you and it does not matter if you are the one who is doing this first. Let's go back to the beginning where you fall in love.
1. Look into your partner's eye and tell him that you love him.
2. Sneak behind him and put your arms around him.
3. Send him an "I love you" text every time you think of him while you are at work. Don't wait. You need to do this right then.
4. Tell him that you appreciate him every time he does something for you. Yes, even for little things.
5. Prepare a hot bath for him and offer him a back rub.
6. Reassure him that all these years you have been together, your love for him has never changed.
7. When you kiss him move your body against his and really kiss him because he will really know that you mean it.
Well, there are many more ways to show your love. Just think about those first few months when you get that tingling feelings inside every time you think of him and please forget about those little things he has done that turn you off.
Your messages hit my feeling since i see the topic. I totally agree with you. Sometime people feel something but just keeping in mind. For couple life I think it is much better to speak out and tell your partner for how you feel in every moment. Let's your feeling lead to your month then into to your action :)
I am happy with your couple life and the picture is lovely. I can feel by your words and photo that how happy you are and that is the power of love.