Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Everywhere > Comments > Twelve Experiences That Are Better Than Sex
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
rlfgjk
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
I would take sex over driving over a cliff any day, but a good massage is nice, but comparing a career achievement or a book publishing to sex is liking cooking rissotto with oats instead of rice because you ran out!

I dont buy this list for a second Linda Moon, my analysis is that you are repressed and seeking exactly that which you compare against on this list.

The lottery wont win you the experience of love, but it will get you places I grant it, the Hydro Majestic on a spring afternoon with a gin and tonic in one hand and a cigar in the other...a stranger approaches and comments on nothing in particular, friends meet and exchange banter and leave as ships passing in the night, nothing is greater than simply enjoying the experience of the moment.

As for when people say 'I love you' then actions always speak louder than words and so often the silent glances and knowing is better than this anyway, the knowingness that is real love is more important than a kiss, sex, a job promotion.

Nevertheless its an interesting list and definitely one of my ongoing quests and fantasises : )
by Carney (score: 1|71) 3857 days ago
by Linda Moon (score: 3), 3856 days ago
Interesting thoughts. Ultimately, the list is just a bit of fun and each persons list would be different. Just some ideas to throw around and get people thinking - as you have.

As I am forced to remind so many of my commenters, I'm a writer and what I write isn't necessarily about me. Don't worry about my sex life - I get plenty. In fact the piccie in this article is of me and my boyfriend on a romantic picnic.

Thanks for your comments nonetheless.