Espresso Head, Byron Bay
Experience More - Subscribe to Our Weekly Events Newsletter
5 Reasons to Make Espresso Head Your First Stop of the Day
1. We had waited 20 minutes for a coffee the day before, my headache well entrenched by the time I took my first sip. Espresso Head can pull a coffee quickly, and for avid caffeine addicts, that first hit of the day is all too important.
2. It is right next to the Sundive shop. You can grab a quick coffee or bite while waiting for the slow people to suit up.
3. It's an easy three minute walk to the beach. It you have tots in tow, you can grab a coffee and hit the beach with ease, and with no complaints about having to wait.
4. There is plenty of all day parking nearby. This needs no explanation for visitors to Byron Bay.
5. It is ranked 15th in the 108 things to do in Byron Bay by Lonely Planet, however, as they say, a picture paints a thousand words, in this case, one word: crema. Espresso aficionados will know how important this is.
Jokes aside, this cute little hole in the wall is a popular breakfast joint, whose popularity lingers over lunch and into late afternoon. They are famous also for their pasta, which is handmade locally. There are plenty of vegetarian options on the menu too. Well worth a visit for a quick bite, leisurely brunch or coffee.
92689 - 2023-06-11 23:12:14
Copyright 2022 OatLabs ABN 18113479226