- The Big Sing: an opportunity for you to sing some of the most loved choral works ever written. All welcome.
- children's workshops, including the opportunity for children to 'meet the instruments'
- performances: various concerts featuring the ANAM musicians
- The Big Play: inviting musicians of all ages and abilities to play along with the ANAM orchestra. Registration is essential.
- children's weaving: create a mini-masterpiece to take home under the expert guidance of Australian Tapestry staff
- artist talks
- live music.
This is just a small sample of the activities on offer. Check out the Festival's Facebook Page for the full event program.
Plan your trip
Don't want the hassle of parking your car? South Melbourne is easily accessible by tram. Catch tram 112 to stop 128 on Clarendon Street, tram 1 to stop 24 on Park Street or tram 96 to stop 127t. If you're feeling energetic, it's approximately a 15 minute stroll from Southern Cross Station: walk along Spencer Street and Clarendon Street, and turn left at Bank Street.