- the lineup - depth, variety and energy. A great mix and inspired curation;
- the fantastic laser light show;
- the slick artist changes; it was continuous music, no breaks;
- the thoughtful venue touches, including outside 'quiet' areas where you could go for a snack or a chat, and the views from the upstairs VIP areas;
- the volume! It was loud enough to be pumping without being ear-bleedingly deafening.
Also, there were first aid officers circulating without being in your face, and patrons were encouraged (by signs posted around the venue) to take care of one another and to approach staff if there were any problems.