Eiffel Tower Cakes Factory Outlet

Eiffel Tower Cakes Factory Outlet

Posted 2013-02-04 by Lesley Mitchellfollow
Chocolate, confectionary, biscuits, amazing cakes and ice cream can be found at Eiffel Tower Cakes in Assembly Drive, Tullamarine.

For me it is quite a drive to get to assembly drive, so by the time I arrive I am usually ready for morning tea and my first destination is Eiffel Tower Cakes.

Depending on my mood and the weather I will usually settle in with an iced drink or a freshly made coffee.

If it is hot or if I have children with me, we cannot go past the lovely home style gelati. Their servings are enormous and certainly enough to satisfy your appetite.

If I am after something more substantial they have a lovely selection of home-made pastries sandwiches and of course a great selection of cakes.

Cakes are the main reason most people , for enormous birthday and celebration cakes made to order along with a range of smaller cakes for afternoon or morning tea and celebrations.

They also sell take-home packs of ice cream and a wide range of biscuits.

At different times of the year they will have seasonal giftware and hampers for you to purchase.

If you're after a truly amazing cake for a huge celebration this is definitely the place for you to come.

They are closed on Mondays - this is something I tend to forget and I now choose to come on other day so I can have my morning tea fix here when possible.

Click here for a description of all the different types of cakes
http://www.eiffeltower.com.au/cake_desc.php

#tullamarine
#shopping
#chocolate
#cake_shops
#cafes
%wnmelbourne
186161 - 2023-06-16 02:45:21

Tags

Free
Festivals