5 Eateries to Visit in Wollongong
Experience More - Subscribe to Our Weekly Events Newsletter
– This out of the way/stop-over from Sydney sells the best local gelato with one scoop being $5. It not only has the best gelato but on a clear day, it also has the best views of Wollongong. The Gelateria is located at Bulli Tops next to the visitor's centre when you are on your way down Bulli Pass or Mount Ousley - check it out.
– This little Italian pizzeria has got to be my favourite out of the many we have. I don't know what it is about their pizza, but I love them. They are one size only, priced from $16 to $23. This little pizzeria is situated on the Princes Highway Corrimal opposite the Police Station.
The Fraternity Club
– This club is my favourite out of all the clubs we have (and we have a lot). The Frat, as we call it, serves meals from $12 up and the portions are large. They sell the usual club food being schnitzel, steak and roast but they also serve traditional Italian meals and a lot of fish specials. The Frat gets packed on a Thursday night where it is buy 1 get 1 free. The Fraternity Club is located on the Princes Highway in Fairy Meadow.
– This is my favourite fish and chip shop by the harbour. It is not as busy as Levendi as it is sort of hidden in the fish market building. It has extremely nice fish and chips and you have the choice of the traditional take away or sit in and table service. Like every fish and chip shop, prices start from a few dollars and go up depending on how much food you want.
Nutrition Super Sandwich
– This is my lunch stop. It is situated on Crown Street with 3 staff members it get pretty busy at 1pm but like most Wollongong Sandwich shops they are never busy enough to get your order wrong. I get the steak roll for $7 and the other day I ordered a bacon and egg roll for a colleague which was $3.50 and they loved it.
214674 - 2023-06-16 07:07:23
Copyright 2022 OatLabs ABN 18113479226