• Eat Street Drive-In is a smoke- free and cashless experience. No cash is kept onsite and all purchases will have to be paid for with a credit or debit card.
• Pets are allowed but must be kept quiet and on a leash.
• Children are welcome and children under three are admitted free. Children under 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for movies rated MA 15.
• Gates open at 5.30pm and movies begin at 7.30pm. All patrons must be parked or seated by 7.15pm.
• No tickets are available at the door.
• All tickets must be pre-purchased online here.
• At the time of writing tickets are available for the first 3 weekends:
Furious 7 on Friday 6 November and Saturday 7 November
Trainwreck on Friday 13 November and Saturday 14 November
Everest on on Friday 20 November and Saturday 21 November
Per vehicle (incl. up to 2 people) - $32
Per vehicle (incl. up to 4 people) - $44
Per vehicle (incl. up to 7 people) - $54
General Admission $13
Concessions (children 3 -15 years, students, seniors, concession card holders) $10