The Doughnut Mum
Satisfy your doughnut cravings at the Doughnut Mum!
These yeast-raised doughnuts are an absolute delight, they are huge, light, moist and fluffy – chose from a variety of ring doughnut flavours or filled doughnuts and pair it with your favourite coffee.
There are so many flavours to choose from:
– filled with lemon curd (made with freshly squeezed lemons) and topped with sweet marshmallowy meringue goodness and torched to perfection.
– for all the Greentea Matcha lovers out there, you won't be disappointed.
– filled with real stewed apple pieces topped with walnuts on original glaze.
– If you love lotus biscoff biscuit, you will love biscoff on your doughnut.
– Just like strawberry and cream lollies but made with real strawberries.
– fragrant, sweet and tangy, made with real raspberries.
– caramelised real shredded coconut pieces topped on white chocolate icing – paradise on a doughnut.
– freshly roasted real pistachios on original glaze.
Plain – it's OKAY to be PLAIN! Perfection served best SIMPLE!
– covered in powdered sugar goodness.
At The Doughnut Mum, they are big on promoting other local small businesses and has collaborated with Goliath Coffee to create their own bespoke 'Glazy Days' roasted coffee blend, grab yourself a bag for home.
Coffee connoisseur, you will be guaranteed great coffee to compliment your doughnut.
If you feel like something more refreshing other than coffee, choose from one of the many popular house-made drinks range.
Berry refreshing Soda
– raspberry and strawberry
– freshly squeezed lemon and mint leaves
The shop offers indoor and outdoor seating with large umbrellas for shading.
These doughnuts are great value, any 6 for $15
– so drop by and grab yourself a six-pack or a dozen to share with your family and friends.
Located in the Hometown Warick Farm centre, adjoining Supercheap Auto just behind KFC – you won't miss the larger than life 'Doughnut Mum
' signage off the Hume Highway.
Address: Shop 10/1 Sappho Road, Warwick Farm NSW 2170
Thursday 8am – 5pm
Friday 8am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 5pm
Sunday 8am - 4pm
Monday 8am – 5pm
Wednesday 8am – 5pm
214403 - 2023-06-16 07:04:35