• Take a dolphin cruise on the Dolphin Explorer and get 20% off all adult tickets between 11.30am and 1.30pm
• Get 25% off the normal entry fee at the SA Maritime museum – a fabulous museum that the kids will just love!
• Take a cruise on the Archie Badenoch Dolphin Spotter for just $4 (subject to availability)
• Follow the Dolphin Trail to win great prizes including a Swim with Dolphins experience, thanks to Temptation Sailing
• WIN a money can't buy dolphin experience with sanctuary staff during a water patrol
• Free shark obstacle course bouncy castle
• Free dolphin tattoos
• Fun dolphin games and activities
• Meet Splash the Dolphin
• SeaStar Rock will rock it live on stage and much much more!
Visit the information booths, get the kids busy at the 'touch and learn' tables, see the whale disentanglement boat, visit the dolphin activity stalls and after 5pm stick around for a free screening of Happy Feet Two. The movie will start at 6,30pm, but prior to that, the kids can get something to eat, get their faces painted and order some free popcorn.
The Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary is world famous. It's one of only a few places in the world where wild dolphins live near a major city. There are approximately 300 dolphins who visit, but the area is a permanent home to around 40 resident bottlenose dolphins. They are seen regularly and there is a group of dedicated volunteers who spend countless hours each week watching (and photographing them).