• Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2013. What you need to know?
• Tablet demystified. What are they? What do they do?
• Current technology trends. What is popular? Future technology explained.
• How to use Facebook and other social media tools.
• Use social media to effectively promote your community group.
• NBN and me. What will it mean to me?
Following the presentations there will be an opportunity to ask questions and participate in a one-on-one mentored session.
The street address might be a bit misleading. Entry to the Digital Hub is via Main North Road. The entrance is near the pedestrian crossing and adjacent to 171 Main North Road.
The workshop is limited to 20 participants. Please register by Thursday 27 August. Register with the online form at: www.prospectenvironment.com