Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Melbourne > Comments > Culcairn Hotel
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
okwwlj
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Hi Tricia,

thank you for your article. Comments such as yours make all the hard work of operating such a large old hotel all worth while. We all work tirelessly to maintain the history of the hotel, as well as slowly transitioning the "old girl" into the modern era. Our staff and myself take great pride in show casing such a beautiful building to our guests. I encourage any traveler to drop in and take a walk around the hotel and it's grounds and imagine how it must have been in the late 1800's. We would love to see you back again, thanks again for your glowing review of the hotel.

Shannon Barber
Licensee
by shann (score: 0|5) 2764 days ago
by Tricia Ziemer (score: 2), 2763 days ago
Thank you. I was so impressed with the atmosphere and the chef as he catered for my allergy to onions with a stunning homemade risotto. I will be back as I have to road trip to Wagga Wagga with horses regularly and now I now where I can stop for lovely people, food and environment. Feel free to link the article directly into your website for even more hits from my article to your website. See you soon.