You may find out more from our article Coding for Children: A guide for Australian parents in 2021.
Discover and enhance your child's creativity skills in Scratch or explore endless possibilities in Python. Below is an example of 'if' and 'else' statements used in Python.
We believe coding is important for children to learn as it can help them grow into even more successful and driven young adults, as well as opening up more great opportunities in their future.
1. Programming encourages children to experiment, be creative and bring their own ideas to life.
2. Learning to code boosts a child's confidence.
3. Your child will enhance their problem-solving skills, not only when programming but also in their everyday lives.
4. Coding builds resilience and creates fun challenges.
5. Your child will build on their logical and computational thinking skills.
6. And most importantly your child will have fun while learning at the same time!
Choose from a list of coding classes on our website to join during the school Term or school holidays! Feel free to contact us for enquiries on what class may be best suited for your child. Please contact us at email@example.com or 0451 468 848.
You can visit our website at https://codekids.com.au/courses to enrol online.