A retired business owner, my passions are cooking, photography and eating. I use all three of these when I write for recipeyum.com.au which is on HubGarden
Published November 24th 2019
See some of the fabulous Christmas lights in Perth
This is a list of places of houses that have decorations on their properties. The decorations on some of these are astrononomical and jaw-dropping.
Many are open from 15th November to 26th December 2019, from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Some of the interesting and popular suburbs include:
Mamba Court, Carramar
Newbury Way, Alkimos
Crossland Avenue & Hartfield Road, Ellenbrook
Narrien Loop, Hocking
Coongan Court, Heathridge
Warrina Place, Armadale
Brennan Promenade, Baldivis
Lyon Road, Aubin Grove
Many of the houses are collecting cash for the Perth Children's Hospital Foundation and you are able to give donations to this worthy cause.
1. KANJI LOOP, ATWELL This is a large street and perfect for parking and wandering through. There are several houses which are beautifully decorated and they have a PMH Fundraiser event each year. There are several PMH fundraiser tins throughout the street, so you can give some change along this whole road.
2. KENNACK VISTA, ATWELL This is at the cul de sac end of Kennack Vista. You can keep walking towards the other end, and the street turns into Connolly Mews. There is one house that has a fantastic display. It has a huge Santa and candy cane on it.
They also have some great interactive features like a little cubby house and small children will be able to enter and have a look inside.
Many of the houses include children's activities, actual shows and special Santa appearances. This house will have many coloured display of lights with inflatables and there will be Christmas music. There will be bubbles and snow machines when it is closer to the Christmas dates.
13. 5 BRENNAN PLACE, BALDIVIS
This is like a Victorian village in their garage and it will be open Friday and Saturday nights. There are lights on the house on every night.
14. 48 BRAIDWOOD DRIVE, KINGSTON
These people are giving the money they receive to a charity.
15. 12 MEYRICK WAY, LANGFORD
This house is like a beautiful walk in a paper display. They are also raising money for a charity - for Perth Childrens Hospital.
16. 14 CALOPHYLLA WAY, HIGH \WYCOMBE
They are fundraising for Perth Children's Hospital. In attendance at this house will be Stitches the Bear, character visits, a sausage sizzle, coffee van, ice cream truck, face painting, plus much more!
18. 247 CORFFIELD STREET, GOSNELLS
This is a decorated house to look at.
19. 35 GLASTONBURY STREET, LEDA
Lights left on until 10:00 pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and to 9:00 pm Monday to Thursday.
20. 5 PENLEA GLADE, KIARA
There are two houses on this street on the corner of Penlea Glade and Pitway Heights. One has a large light and inflatable display and the rest of the street is done up too but this one is the best!
21. 226 CANNING HIGHWAY, LESMURDIE
This has amazing Christmas light displays. You can take a walk right through the front garden to see the beautiful display.
22. 42 DARDANUS WAY, HEATHRIDGE
Make sure you did not miss this house. They are collecting for donations for St Bartholomew's House, whose mission is to assist the homeless of today to rebuild their lives.
Please consider bringing something along as a donation if you are visiting between 1st and 18th December as there is a list of items they need - generally non-perishable Christmas items are good.
There are gifts for the children who come and see the lights and meet the resident reindeer rider. Merry Christmas!
24. 15 SWANSON WAY, SECRET HARBOUR
Santas Grotto has lots of inflatables and with thousands of lights. Santa, Stitches the Bear, Tinkerbell and one of the Ninja Turtles will be joining them here.
25. 12 CONSULATE COURT, THORNLIE
There will be at least 9 houses which will be lighting up this year. Each house is unique with lasers, bubbles, inflatables, an Australiana theme, interactive displays and just great fun.