Celebrate Christmas with lights, Santa & miniature trains
Canberra's favourite family activity, the Canberra Miniature Railway, is holding a HUGE Christmas celebration over 9 nights before Christmas! On 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd December they will be opening their gates at 5pm for a Christmas Extravaganza!
Tickets cost $15 per person online (or $20 on the gate) and include:
* Entry to the Christmas in Canberra Extravaganza
* Unlimited rides on the Miniature Trains
* Amazing lighting displays
* A visit to Santa's Grotto to meet Santa Claus
* A huge Bouncy Slide for the kids
* Live entertainment on the main stage
For safety, passengers on the train must wear enclosed footwear - sandals/thongs are not permitted.
Take cash if you wish to purchase items from the markets or buy Santa photos.
See the Christmas in Canberra website for details and online booking.