Oh my Santa Claus! Canberra's Christmas events just keep on coming!
We gave you Part 1, now here's our Part 2 of events coming up to help you celebrate this joyful season.
1. Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar. November 25. At Albert Hall on Commonwealth Ave from 12pm-4pm. Celebrate Christmas Scandinavian style! For updates, please visit here.
2. Cockington Green Gardens Night Opening on November 30 and December 1. The gardens will be open for 2 night viewings from 7:30-9:30pm. Take this special opportunity to see the gardens at night. Children will be admitted free of charge with an accompanying adult, and for a gold coin donation, you can ride the Santa train! There will also be a Santa Hat competition.
3. Holy Spirit Catholic Parish Gungahlin Christmas Fete on December 1 from 4pm-8pm at Holy Spirit Catholic Parish, 93 Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo. There'll be carols, food stalls, children's activities and so much more.
4. Christmas at the Old Bus Depot Markets. Shop for unique gifts and enjoy the festive fun at the Old Bus Depot Markets this December. On December 1, the theme is Christmas Kids and so there'll be plenty of fun for the young ones. December 8 and 9 is the Super Christmas Weekend, and on December 15, the theme is Christmas and Designer Weekend where dynamic groups of creatives feature their awesome designs in jewellery, fashion, accessories, homewares, and artwork. It's all happening this Christmas at the Old Bus Depot Markets, 21 WentworthAvenue, Kingston.
5. The Canberra Christmas Market on December 8 and 9 at the Fitzroy Pavilion, Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC), Flemington Road, Mitchell. From 9am-3pm. Shop for your Christmas gifts, foods, treats, stocking fillers, and some unique Christmas present ideas.
6. Christmas Belles Dinner at the National Arboretum on December 13 from 5.30pm-10.30pm. Relax and enjoy a three-course Christmas-themed meal with matching wines in the stunning Discovery Garden, with live music and more. Tickets are $100 per person and can be purchasedhere.
7. Christmas with Luminescence on December 15 and 16 at All Saints Church, 9-15 Cowper St, Ainslie. From 7pm. Celebrate the festive season at Luminescence's annual Christmas concert, featuring Luminescence Chamber Singers, Luminescence Children's Choir and Little Lumi. Book your tickets here.
8. A Very Canberra Comedy Festival Christmas on December 1 at 7.30pm, Canberra Theatre. Join the festival's best comedians as they get you into the festive spirit in an amazing show packed with comedy superstars. Book your tickets here.