Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Melbourne > Comments > Should There be More Child Free Dining Options in Australia?
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
ujhhmh
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
I have one child who behaves & one that doesnt talk as well & gets more frustrated & makes more noise, they have the same parents just like some adults laugh loud & some people drink to much & get louder, most parents stick to RSL,or clubs with are more child friendly,mothers in cafes would spend more than a single coffee drinker & I remember the days where if a person took up a seat in a popular cafe & sat for ages on 1coffee, owners used to to clean up around then & ask if they were finished so they could generaly imply they leave so they had room for more customers, I think using a table in a cafe to sit with a laptop is insulting the owner & selfish, go & find a park if you want peace & quiet & type there, ...oh dear, I forgot they might have to mow the lawns or a bird could come along!! Get an office & learn to drink the powered stuff.Try the yoga classes at your gym no kids there.
by tas65 (score: 0|3) 4133 days ago