small handful basil, chopped finely 150g/1 cup pumpkin, diced 1 avocado, diced capsicum, diced
400g chickpeas 150g super sweet corn salt and ground black pepper
1tbsp curry powder
50ml pure olive oil
2 cups of water
1. Boil chickpeas in water for 15 mins. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. Mix corn, capsicum, avocado and basil together in a bowl.
3. Heat oil in small pan on medium heat. Add pumpkin to pan and cook until soft.
4. Add curry powder and a dash of salt and pepper to pan to season.
5. Drain oil dressing from pumpkin and place in fridge.
6. Set aside pumpkin to cool.
7. Add cooled chickpeas and pumpkin to bowl and mix.
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve, then add dressing.