List an Event or Business
Invite a Writer
Write for WN
1 million Australian readers every month
list your event
Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
Published December 14th 2011
Enjoy the taste of a Chicken Caesar Salad this summer.
Preparation time – 30 minutes (serves 2-3)
1 x Chicken breast
Sydney Night Safari
Newtown Day Safari
The Amazing Food Adventure
Craft Beer Tour The Rocks
Beginners Photography Course
3 x Eggs
2 x Bacon rashers
2 x Bread slices
2 x Tablespoons of your favourite mayonnaise
1 x Tablespoon of water
4 x Teaspoons of grated parmesan cheese
1. Fill a small saucepan half way with water. Place the saucepan on a medium heat on the stove top and bring water to boil.
2. Place eggs in the boiling water using a spoon to lower them into the water so the eggs do not crack and boil for 10 minutes.
Boil eggs for 10 minutes.
3. Wash the lettuce and cut into strips. Evenly place the strips of lettuce on two plates.
Place the lettuce strips onto plates.
4. Place a drop of olive oil in a fry pan and place on a medium heat.
5. Add the whole chicken breast to the fry pan and cook on either side until brown and cooked in the middle, approximately 15 minutes.
Brown both sides of the whole chicken breast.
6. Cool cooked eggs with some cold water and peel the eggs. Place the eggs in a bowl and put in the freezer to cool them down for 5 minutes.
7. Slice the bacon into strips and remove any excess fat.
Remove excess fat from the bacon.
8. Remove the cooked chicken breast and place on a plate to rest.
9. Wash the fry pan and heat again with a drop of olive oil to a medium heat.
10. Add the bacon strips and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes.
Cook strips of bacon for 2-3 minutes.
11. Place bacon on a plate to cool down.
12. Remove eggs from freezer and cut into quarters.
13. Place two pieces of bread in the toaster and cook on the highest setting to ensure the toast is hard just like a crouton.
The quickest way to make croutons is to cook your bread on the highest setting on your toaster.
14. Cut the chicken breast into slices.
Cut the chicken breast into slices.
15. Use a bread knife (serrated edged knife) to cut the toast into small cubes to make croutons.
16. Mix the mayonnaise with water and stir until mixed through evenly.
17. Assemble the salad starting with placing the chicken on the lettuce, then the bacon, eggs, parmesan cheese and croutons.
18. Drip the mayonnaise dressing over the top of the salad with a spoon, evenly distributing it all over the salad or to your desired taste.
Chicken Caesar Salad - assembled and ready to eat.
Bettering Your Beginner Smartphone Photos
Newtown Ghost Tour
Help us improve
Click here if you liked this article
Lunch or Dinner time
$4.50 per person
More articles by
10 Ways To Take Care Of Yourself
Guacamole Dip Recipe
Free Eagle Mount Christian Prayer Retreat
Loaves & Fishes Foodstore
'Speak English with LE' - Fun English Lessons
Homemade Kebab Recipe
View all articles by Sheree
Your business or event? Feature this article
Articles from other cities
Top Songs of 2011
Spinach Chapatti Recipe
The Doll's House on the Hill
Pugg Mahones Irish Pub
Ostrich Eggs @ Fremantle Markets
Best Ways to Travel From Melbourne to Sydney
The Best Beaches in La Jolla
Song Que Vietnamese Restaurant
The Pact - Book Review
Fun Ideas for Little Girls
This Little Pig Went To Market
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Film Review
Karma Waters Restaurant
The Rocks Craft Beer Walking Tour
Ussedabbussed New & Vintage Designer Store
Newtown Day Safari
Modernist Exhibition Talk Series - WIN a Double Pass
Foodi Photoh Classie
Food Night Safari Surry Hills
Night Photography Course
Smartphone Photography Course
Asian Street Food Walking Tour
Southern Highlands Food and Wine Festival 2017
Sydney Wine Festival
Get Money Smart: 6 Week Course
The Nether Theatre Review
Rivendell Flower Show
Undertaking - Sydney Fringe Festival 2017
Hunter Valley Balloon Fiesta & Night Glow
The Makers and Shakers Market
Long Lunch at Fratelli Fresh
( view more events )
Mayfield Garden, Oberon
Como's Top Attractions
Inner West Brewery Tour
Yulli's Restaurant, Surry Hills
Concrete Jungle Cafe
The Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler
Brunch at Bobbin Head
Liven - The Dining Rewards App
The Clean Treats Factory
Books and Writing
Chinese New Year
Escape the City
Food and Wine
New Years Eve
More Top Free Things to Do in Sydney - September 2017
Top Free Things to Do in Sydney - September 2017
Spring Festivals in the Blue Mountains
( view more lists )
Where's the Best Wetland in Sydney?
What are the Best Public Gardens to Visit in the Blue Mountains?
Where is Sydney's Cheapest Blow Dry?
( view more questions )
view mobile site
write for weekendnotes
Copyright © 2015
On Topic Media
PTY LTD. All Rights Reserved
On Topic Media
. ABN: 18113479226. Australian business.
anti spam policy
terms and conditions