It will be held on Saturday 6th July and the Cherry Bridge Station Austral is throwing open its doors and inviting you and your family inside to look over this wonderful new centre. If you tour the centre, you will be able to have a sausage sizzle, jumping castle, special enrolment offers and at least twelve reasons to enrol your child at Cherry Bridge Station. These include the following:
1. Heart of the community - it is a great location with easy access. 2. It is designed for children with built-in fun, is safe and secure.
3. Public holidays are free - You only pay for the days you're booked in for. 4. Free Huggies nappies - They use only use Huggies nappies. 5. Free martial arts program - Active children equal happy children. 6. Age-stage appropriate learning - Their education journey starts right here.
7. There is room to run around! - There are outdoor play spaces and indoor quiet zones. 8. All meals are included - Your child will eat right, from apples to zucchinis/vegetables. 9. Many of us love to learn languages - They believe that it is never too early to start.
10. The educators are the best - They are nurturing, attentive and dedicated.
11. You can get their app and always keep in touch - You will get real-time notifications with the CBS app.
12. There is outside of school hour's care - They support the whole family.
RSVP to get updates on the centre, a reminder of the event and details about their special offers.
ABOUT CHERRY BRIDGE STATION
This firm has over 20 years of experience in the childcare industry.
Cherry Bridge Station is an early learning and childcare centre that also offers the following:
Before and after school care
School holiday programs
A comprehensive school readiness program
Throughout the planning, childcare experts have carefully developed every aspect of Cherry Bridge Station. They carefully designed programs which they are regularly evolving to meet the requirements of the Early Years Learning Framework.
It was founded in 2005 by Debbie Pham and Cherry Bridge Station has quickly become Australia's number one childcare provider. They operate state-of-the-art early learning and childcare centres that are equipped to meet the ever-changing demands of today's families.
Cherry Bridge Station is for children aged six weeks to five years and you can say they have the very best educators and resources.
Cherry Bridge Station can provide individual support to each child and their families. With over 4,000 children they are caring for and a management team with so much experience in the childcare industry, you can be sure that your child will receive the dedicated quality care they deserve at this institution.