I am a travel writer and photographer with a passion for the great outdoors and food!
I love travelling and discovering hidden gems... experience the journey on Instragram! @gypsy_compass
Published April 5th 2020
List of one-stop-shops for cheeses, charcuterie & smallgoods
Outdoor picnics might be off-limits at the moment, however, no one said indoor picnics are not allowed! The list below includes gourmet deli items, antipasto, cheese selections, charcuterie, and smallgoods businesses who deliver across Brisbane and surrounds making your indoor picnic possible.
Note: Please feel free to add to the list.
1. Le Fromage Yard Le Fromage Yard sells a massive range of cheeses including cheese hampers, cheese towers, raclette, blue cheese, goat cheese, hard & semi-hard cheese, sheep cheese, washed rind, white mould, truffle cheese, as well as gift hampers, accompaniments and charcuterie. Click here for the website.
Image Courtesy from Le Fromage Yard Facebook
2. Cheese Therapy
Every month you will receive amazing cheese from around the world delivered straight to your doors. There are cheese packs that showcase handcrafted, artisan cheeses from Australia and around the world. Click here for the website.
3. Cornelius Cheesemongers Cornelius Cheesemongers sell an amazing range of world-wide cheeses, artisan, farmhouse, and handmade cheese delivered straight to your door. Cheeses include cheese boxes, Cheese of the Month, cheesemongers choice, four kinds of cheese, and more. Click here for the website.
5. The Cheeseboard You will find cheeses galore, handmade goods, groceries, Q Roasters Coffee, cheese platter essentials, tipples for cheese, hampers & gifts, fine foods, bread, butter & milk, and Warrumbungle Wines & Laceys Hill Distilling Co. Click here for the website.
Image Courtesy from The Cheeseboard Facebook
6. The Red Cow Products include cheese boxes, cheese selections, raclette cheese, fondue sets, books & gifts, pantry items, swiss specialities, knives & utensils, and more. Click here for the website.
9. Deliss Artisan French Food This artisan online shop sells a wide range of cheeses including blue, goat, semi-hard, washed rind, and white mould cheeses, pates & rillettes, chorizos, and saucissons. Click here for the website.
Image Courtesy from Deliss Artisan French Food Facebook
12. Meat at Billy's
Not only do Meat at Billy's sell high-quality meats they also have a smallgoods range including bacon, double wood smoked ham, prosciutto, pastrami, cheerios, turkey breast, salamis, and more. Click here for the website.
13. Schultes Deli
There is a wide range of beersticks, salamis, pepperonis, hams, cold cuts, bloodwurst, liverwurst, chorizo, kransky, cheerios, sausages, milk & yoghurts, jerky, olives, bacon, meat rissoles, butcher products, made-up meals, and more. Click here for the website.
16. La Bastide
La Bastide is the most authentic French saucisson in Australia and they sell a wide range of saucisson products, rillettes, free-range products, terrains, batannots, sausages, bacon, cheeses, butter, and cold cuts. Click here for the website.
Image Courtesy from Saucissons Australia by La Bastide Facebook