9. Lie back and relax at Royal Botanic Gardens or have a seat at Mrs Macquarie's Chair and enjoy the water views.
10. Free guided walks from Royal Botanical Gardens Visitor Centre departing daily or follow a self guided themed tour.
11. Walk up the hill to check out artwork at Art Gallery NSW where the kids can have free performances on Sunday exploring art.
12. Family Funday, explore Sydney with unlimited travel on buses, train and light rail for $2.50 per person, under 4 years travel free. Purchase tickets from newsagencies, convenience stores, train and ferry ticket offices.
13. Catch the ferry from Circular Quay to Manly, feel the wind in your hair and enjoy the view.
14. Discover Cockatoo Island, a UNESCO world heritage listed island in the middle of Sydney Harbour and rekindle your sense of adventure.
15. Check out Pyrmont Growers Market at Pyrmont Bay Park, Pirramma Road held on the first Saturday of the month.
17. Discover Darling Harbour with so much to see and do at your fingertips Wildlife Zoo, Sealife Aquarium, Madame Tussauds and cafes/restaurants and the Darling Quarter Kids Playground to keep the kids occupied.