Top Australian Wines, Wine Tasting Events and DoubleTree By Hilton invite you to experience an exclusive cocktail event in the heart of the Melbourne CBD this June.
On Friday, 19th June, Top Australian Wines and Wine Tasting Events are hosting a 'Champagne Heaven' at DoubleTree By Hilton; this special event will showcase an ultra-creative canapé menu prepared by executive chef Tony Moss, who obtained his Diploma in Professional Culinary arts in 2004, which included an internship at Heston Blumenthal's The Fat Duck.
This exciting menu will be perfectly paired with an array of first-class champagnes.
Guests will be welcomed to the Penthouse at 7pm. In this exquisite venue, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and incredible views of the Melbourne skyline, guests will enjoy seven inspiring canapés, each perfectly paired with an award-winning champagne.
1) Tasmanian Oysters w. Champagne Shallot Foam, Smoked Herring Roe and Chives.
Paired with Champagne Blanc de Blancs, Diebolt-Vallois.
2) Citrus and Hay Cured Yellowfin Tuna, Lemon Crème Fraiche, Poppyseeds, Brioche.
Paired with 2006 Champagne Blanc de Noirs Millesimé, Roger Coulon.
3) White Peach, Prosciutto, Pork Crackle, Pineapple and Kaffir Lime Salsa.
Paired with 2007 Champagne Ayala Blanc de Blanc.
4) Almond Crusted Chicken Lollypop, Smoked Honey and White Truffle.
Paired with NV Champagne Taittinger Grand Cru.
5) Slow Cooked Hen Eggs, Shaved Pickled Asparagus, Gradano and Chilli Horseradish.
Paired with Champagne Jacquesson 738.
6) Twice Cooked Hazelnut and Thyme Soufflé, Mozzarella, Marmalade.
Paired with Champagne Napoleon Blanc de Blancs Brut.
7) Caramelized Tart Au Citron, Earl Grey Granita.
Paired with Champagne Laurent Perrier Ultra Brut
This fabulous dining experience is now available at the discounted price of $159 per person. The dress code is cocktail.
Places are strictly limited; to make a booking, please click here or call (03) 9500 9307.
For more information on this event, please visit: blog.winetastingevents.com.au/champagne-heaven-june/